This toolkit outlines the underlying purpose of feedback, how it’s different from criticism plus includes a series of strategies and frameworks in which to deliver and receive feedback. This toolkit will help you frame-up your feedback conversations, distancing the emotional and sensitive elements, allowing you to focus on how you can work better with your peers.
- Learn about the importance of feedback
- Understand the feedback gap
- Learn about the three key aspects of feedback
- Identify the difference between feedback, criticism, etc.
- Learn the three golden rules of feedback, and various models for giving & receiving feedback